"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
That's a big ass picture. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] Ziggy's is a great place to watch a show. It'll be cold as hell there tonight though. They have like a ceiling that's almost like t-tops. Parts are open to the outside. I haven't even been checking the tour schedule. I had no idea they were playing there tonight.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Clutch was great once again, front row, and me and about 5 others were the only ones into clutch, so Neil was digging on us..haha
got their setlist afterwards:
Incomparable Mr Flannery
Burning Beard
King of Arizona
Black Umbrella
White's Ferry
Slowhole to China
Electric Worry
Mr. Shiny Cadillacness
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Was the roof opened, Castle? I don't know if they can close that thing or not. That setlist is wayyyy to small. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The show was at the Millenium Theatre, or Center..whatever it's called, but was sponsored by Ziggy Rock
yeah no joke lung, but they did of course put on a great show even though it was that short of a list
seriously man, their probably wasn't more than 20 clutch fans there, and me and my two buddies up front were practically the only ones up front jammin out to clutch
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I was wondering how it would be at Ziggy's. It would have been ubercold. I'm glad you had a good time. I drove 8.5 hours to watch Scissorfight do a 20 minute set. So, don't feel too bad. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks